How to Measure Your Body for Men's Jacket
- Chest– Measure around the fullest part of the chest or bust (do not puff up your chest)
- Waist– Measure around the widest part of the stomach.
- Biceps– Measure around the widest part of your flexed biceps
- Shoulder– Measure from one edge of the shoulder to the other, across the back from shirt seam to seam.
- Jacket length– Measure from the upper end of the shoulder where it joins the neck to the length required (you can use one of your own jacket)
- Sleeve length– Place tape where sleeve joins body of the jacket and measure to length desired. (you can measure the sleeve length of your own jacket)